The all-new Canyon Endurace WMN is a value-for-money sportive machine that doesn’t compromise on parts, looks or comfort. Available in a wide range of sizes, it’s the first of a new generation of bikes from Canyon to feature bespoke women’s specific geometry.
- Canyon Endurace WMN CF SLX Disc 9.0 LTD first ride review
- Best women’s road bikes
- Women’s cycling news, reviews, interviews, tips and more on BikeRadar Women
Canyon Endurace WMN 7.0 specs
- Frame: Carbon
- Fork: Canyon One One Four SLX Disc carbon
- Crankset: Shimano 105 50/34t
- Bottom bracket: Shimano press-fit
- Cassette: Shimano 105 11spd 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG600-11
- Headset: Canyon/Acros
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydraulic disc
- Brake levers: Shimano RS505 hydraulic
- Stem: Canyon V13
- Handlebar: Canyon H17 Ergo AL
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Lady Flow
- Seatpost: Canyon S23 VCLS CF
- Wheelset: DT Swiss E 1800 Spline DB
- Tyres: Schwalbe Pro One
Endurace WMN highlights
- Hydraulic disc brakes across the whole range
- New women’s specific geometry
- Carbon or aluminium frame option
- Shorter reach without a more upright position
Bespoke women’s geometry
Direct-sell brand Canyon has built a solid reputation for developing bikes that ride well and represent good quality for money.
While the brand has always had what it listed as ‘women’s specific’ models, these were based around a unisex frame with women’s specific finishing kit, but no longer.
The new Endurace WMN, and its racy sister the Ultimate WMN, now have a bespoke geometry that’s based on data Canyon has collected directly over the years.
The Endurace WMN CF 7.0 is the entry-level carbon model in the new women’s specific Endurace WMN range, though at the other end of the spectrum there’s the top-of-the-range special edition Endurace WMN CF SLX Disc 9.0 Team CSR, which I’ve also ridden.
Canyon Endurace WMN CF SL 7.0 ride impressions
- Liv Avail SL 1 review
- Shimano RS505 hydraulic disc brakes review
Canyon Endurace WMN CF SL 7.0 gearing and brakes
Canyon frame sizing
Canyon Endurace WMN CF SL 7.0 pricing and availability
Canyon Endurace WMN CF SL 7.0 overall
Why the move to women’s specific geometry?
You can read more at BikeRadar.com